In my last article I wrote about structure and posture – essentially focusing on the Earth element or on our physical body. In this article I’ll explore the role of the Water element in our bodies and in general. I’ll introduce very interesting scientific observations and derived knowledge as well as mystical & spiritual views. Both lead to similar conclusions narrowing the philosophical divide between the different pursuits of knowledge. I’ll start with a brief introduction to some basic alchemical principles that serve as a frame to scientific findings introduced later.
1) Mystical Views on Water
Water is one of the most basic and essential building blocks of life. Without it, no life could exist. It is the best solvent of necessary nutrients. Water is also the agent which carries emotions, brings about transformation and ultimately leads to healing. The Water signs in Astrology express this concept – Cancer (emotional sensitivity, protection), Scorpio (transformation, submersion into deep inner self exploration and reemergence) and Pisces (authentic true expression of self as part of the universe). During summer months we experience life in the outer world; the full expression of life on Earth (two Fire element signs Aries and Leo expanding outward, two Earth elements Taurus and Virgo keeping us grounded and only one Water sign Cancer and one Air sign Gemini). During winter months we turn our focus inward, reflecting back and transforming and reuniting with our origin. It is no coincidence that during the winter months we find 2 Water signs (Scorpio and Pisces drawing us inward) as well as 2 Air signs (Libra and Aquarius directing our spirit with more of a mental focus) while there only is one Earth sign Capricorn and one Fire sign Sagittarius.
A synthesis of 7 basic hermetic principles of the universe are laid out in an alchemical document called Kybalion. Here is a free version of the full document: http://hermetics.org/pdf/kybalion.pdf
7 basic laws of the universe:
- Principle of Mentalism: All is Mind, the Universe is Mental; there is a connection between the microcosm of inner awareness and the macrocosm of universe
- Principle of Correspondence: “As above so below, as below so above” allows us to reason intelligently from the known to the unknown
- Principle of Vibration: The highest vibration is pure spirit and the lowest vibration is densest matter
- Principle of Polarity: Differences are just a matter of degree; Where does cold start? Can you define darkness without describing light?
- Principle of Rhythm: Rhythm is the compensating and balancing force between archetypes of polar opposites
- Principle of Cause and Effect: Everything happens according to Law; chance is just unrecognized law; we can actively work to control our environment and life path and direct it according to our own WILL
- Principle of Gender: This is a more specific manifestation of opposites that attract each other and expand into dynamic balance through combination and creation (Yin and Yang); there is a potential to create a third emanation; Sun and Moon give birth to new and perfect energy
In the process of creating Spagyric tincture preparations, the alchemist, separates the raw plant material (or minerals or metals) into its components that originated from the base elements (Earth, Water, Air, Fire) giving expression to three principles (Body, Spirit, Soul). After purification he/she joins these components back together and brings them to life in a higher (purer) energetic vibration of the original substance. This concentrates and preserves the healing forces of the raw material substance and keeps its nature intact in its entirety.
“As above – so below”
Alchemical Creation Principles
The Kabbalah is a mystical way of interpreting and experiencing sacred scriptures to gain a better understanding of Divine laws and our role in creation. The Tree of Life provides a frame and system that helps to map and understand energetic archetypes found throughout Nature and the Universe. It does not matter whether it reveals the world of Light & Color or the world of Forms and Shapes, the world of Numbers or the world of Sound and Language – corresponding energetic qualities exist in each of these worlds or manifestations and all map to the same Tree of Life. Every one of these is a mirror of consciousness and expression of soul, simply manifested differently.
According to mystical teachings, Astral Fluid (Water) underlies everything there is, intrinsic and inseparable from the One Consciousness, where one experiences the ‘other’ in oneself and the ‘other-than-myself’ experiences me.
Below are some other energetic archetypes, notions and qualities ascribed to Water and/or the color blue.
Traditional Chinese Medicine describes the energetic qualities of Water as follows:
Water controls Fire and it feeds everything that is alive. Water is associated with flow, flexibility and cool temperature (of course there are hot springs, but most naturally occurring Water is cool, in the oceans, seas, lakes, rain, snow, etc.) It represents connection and communication as well as creativity. Earth controls and provides a container for Water. Water forms via condensation. Due to the variety of its properties, it is mysterious and a symbol of the unconscious dream life, our emotions as well as things we don’t understand in our lives.
Water’s season is winter and the direction associated with it is North (True North – pointing the way toward one’s True Self)
Water moves to the cosmic rhythm of the Moon orbiting Earth. The alternating pushes and pulls of tidal waves not only keep the Water energized but also directly influence our intuition, emotions and strength of our connection to cosmic wisdom regardless whether we are conscious of this influence or not.
2) Masaru Emoto – “The Hidden Messages in Water”
Since the mid-1990s Dr. Masaru Emoto, a graduate of Yokohama Municipal University in International Relations and The Open International University as Doctor of Alternative Medicine, had been taking pictures of frozen Water crystal formations. He recorded how crystal formation changes in response to specific thought or energy patterns. Here are some of his famous pictures: http://hado.com/ihm/Water-crystals/
Below I compiled a summary of Dr. Emoto’s experiments described in his book “The Hidden Messages in Water”:
- Water has an infinite number of unique crystal expressions; Water’s information carries much wisdom and intelligence and should always be treated with respect – it needs respect more than it needs purification
- We pollute our world-wide Water resource; chlorine and fluoride additions to Water prevent crystal formation – Water pollution cuts us off from our source energy and nourishment
- The value of the Water to us depends on our state of mind, our level of consciousness and purity of soul which determines to what extent we can open ourselves up to the wisdom and knowledge Water makes available to us
- As the world around us changes, Water is the first substance to record those changes and makes them available instantaneously to ALL – regardless whether we are able to perceive, interpret or even react to this new information or not
- Our average bodies are ~70% Water (starting out as babies with 90% Water and reducing to ~50% Water content in old age)
- Water in circulating motion is alive and stagnant water tends to get contaminated and eventually dies; (we really should think about ways to introduce natural circular movements to our Water supply…)
- Water is a life force and it carries energy
- Learning about Water is like an exploration to discover how the cosmos works
- Illness is not the problem of a person; personal malaise spreads and affects ALL; vice versa thoughts and acts of loving kindness and gratitude also spread throughout; both are memories carried by and in Water
- Water is the mirror of the soul and its life depends on vibration; the entire universe is in a state of vibration and each thing generates its own frequency
- Water not only reacts to sound intelligently by altering its crystal formation, it also reacts to the written word or to thought patterns; it is capable to receive and emit any type of energetic frequency
- It is important that we ‘know ourselves’, and are consistent so that our actions are in line with our feelings and conscience – Our intentions will draw the necessary energy to manifest
- Water crystal’s reactions to vibrations created by irritation are similar to their reactions to mercury toxicity, Water crystal’s reactions to anger are similar to their reactions to lead, their reactions to sadness and sorrow are similar to their reactions to aluminum toxicity
- Water crystal’s reaction to negative emotions disappear when it receives the opposite emotions; i.e. the reaction to hate reverses with gratitude, anger with kindness, fear with courage, anxiety with peace of mind and pressure or stress with mindful focus on the present moment
- Complete geometric Water crystals form when Water meets any life supporting energy; no Water crystals form with contaminated Water by any life threatening substances, be they of physical nature or simply toxic, threatening thoughts
- Love and Gratitude form the most striking crystals in Water – they are able to make the Water immune to damaging effects of the magnetic field
- Water is the intelligent link of everything on Earth since the same static amount of Water continuously cycles through all living beings; it never stops to record and carry information, knowledge and wisdom – how we look at something has either an enabling or a suppressing effect on it…. It is important that we cultivate a continuous awareness and express love and gratitude….
3) More on Water Memory & Homeopathy Works!
There is an enlightening documentary on Youtube about some relatively recent laboratory tests proving Water’s ability to not only receive information but also to communicate it. It is by Luc Montaignier, a virologist who jointly received the Nobel prize in Physiology/Medicine in 2008 with Francoise Barre-Sinoussi. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8VyUsVOic0 . He diluted DNA strands in Water to the point where no more molecules of DNA were present in the Water. Then he sent samples of this homeopathically diluted Water to a laboratory in Italy where researchers were able to decode the DNA sequence (physically not present in the Water samples) with 98% accuracy. Jaques Beneviste made similar claims following some of his own tests in the laboratory in the 1980’s – but scientists ridiculed him and denied him the professional respect he deserved for his work. Others before him met a similar fate. The Russian scientist Boris Valdimirovich Derjaguin introduced during the 1960s a new form of Water giving credit also to another Soviet scientist, N. N. Fedyakin. He claimed that this “anomalous Water,” was 15 x denser than normal Water, had a boiling point higher than 100 degrees centigrade, and a freezing point lower than zero degrees. The scientific community refused to engage in this discussion and “discouraged” him with unprofessional means from any further work in that area. They claimed that impurities in the Water made all these observations invalid…. which, as we now know, was not the case. Mr. Dejaguin publicly admitted his “mistakes” and apologized but privately never doubted his findings.
Luckily there have been more scientists around the world who despite the risk to their scientific reputation engaged in this fascinating Water research and who were able to confirm Water’s unusual characteristics including its ability to carry memory and communicate.
There are relatively simple tests to confirm some of these claims. Dr. Ingrid Fonk describes an experiment in her book “Krankheit ist messbar, auch wenn das Labor schweigt”. She placed two glasses of Water (only clear glass containers work for this experiment) next to each other….. She introduced a pathogen into one glass and allowed it to multiply….. Then she added an antibiotic to the same glass of Water and killed off all the pathogens. Subsequently she added the same amount of pathogens into the second glass of Water…. And surprise, surprise! What do you think happened? Yes, the pathogens could not survive in the second glass of Water…. The Water in that glass had already learned through nothing more than proximity to the first glass the energetic information of the antibiotics to fight the pathogens.
An excellent resource about more recent scientific research into Water is this web-site http://hexagonalWater.com/videos.html – it introduces many leading researchers who contributed to this new understanding about Water’s role and capabilities in life – once you’ll understand this, you’ll have a heightened respect not only for Water but life itself! Please explore….
4) Fereydoon Batmanghelidj: – “You’re not sick, You are Thirsty!”
Dr. Batmanghelidj is a MD who graduated at St Mary’s Hospital Medical School of London University. He dedicated much of the last 40 years to research into the healing powers of Water. He personally experienced this healing during incarceration after the Iranian Revolution in 1979 when he treated fellow prisoners for a variety of ailments. In this section I will summarize key findings about connections between a (chronic) state of dehydration and many diseases that Dr. Batmanghelidj described in his book “You’re NOT SICK, You’re THIRSTY”. His website includes further details on his research projects. http://www.Watercure.com/index.html
- Our bodies can suffer from deep dehydration without displaying obvious symptoms like a dry mouth; instead feeling tired, feeling flushed, feeling irritable, feeling anxious, feeling depressed, not sleeping well and more could be early warning signals for dehydration; due to acid build-up inside the cells, more serious symptoms can also be indications of chronic dehydration: Heartburn, Dyspeptic pain, Angina pain, lower back pain, rheumatoid joint pains, migraine headaches, colitis pain, fibromyalgia pains, bulimia and morning sickness during pregnancy
- As our bodies age, we often get more dehydrated and we experience a loss of enzyme function – the loss of essential amino acids to manufacture neurotransmitters is one of the most significant complications associated with dehydration – adequate hydration is the best insurance against premature aging
- In dehydration 66% of the Water loss occurs in the interior of the cells, 26% is loss of the extracellular fluid and 8% is loss from blood or the circulatory system; inadequate hydration affects the functioning of processes like the Sodium-Potassium pump (see mineral section of this web-site or the EMF blog entry for details on it) therefore dehydration does also impact the body regulation system and changes necessary biochemical processes and mineral balances; when cells lose their intended function, the damage from dehydration becomes permanent (chronic); this damage can manifest in many ways such as childhood asthma, non-infectious earache in infants, autoimmune diseases or cancer
- During “drought management” the first priority for our bodies is to supply blood and oxygen to the brain and then to other organs before supplying blood and water to muscle, skin and bone cells ; higher blood pressure and extra histamines help to force Water into vital cells with greater pressure which counteracts the impaired osmotic pull resulting from dehydration; histamines play a role as neurotransmitters that help with Water regulation; histamines also act as a temporary substitute for Water by releasing energy needed for various body functions; drinking extra Water would be the logical response to relieve the body’s drought management mechanism; histamines would no longer be needed with proper hydration and blood pressure would adjust back to its normal range; taking pharmaceutical drugs in this situation to regulate blood pressure and to suppress histamines does not address the root problem but facilitates an extended dehydration state through long-term use of the drugs
Batmanghelidj describes how the following 6 diseases can all be understood as different drought management programs to cope with chronic dehydration. I recommend reading his book or website materials to learn how these mechanisms work in detail.
Asthma, Allergies, Hypertension, Constipation, Type II Diabetes and Autoimmune Diseases
- In situations of chronic dehydration, it takes at least several days of drinking high amounts of Water to fully re-hydrate the body; when fully hydrated Dr. Batmanghelidj recommends that people with normal heart and kidney function should drink 2 glasses of Water early in the morning after getting up, then 2 glasses of Water 30 minutes before each meal and 1 glass of Water 2 ½ hours after each meal as well as extra water before exercise and anytime when somebody feels thirsty – He also recommends added salt intake with the increased water consumption. – It is a common misconception that a low-sodium diet is helpful for people with high blood pressure; Dr. Batmanghelidj is not alone in recommending more salt in our diet – there are many others who also make the case for higher salt consumption – (sea salt and mineral rich rock salts that is not stripped of necessary minerals through processing) – on the GreenMedInfo web-site you’ll find references to articles from many experts recommending more salt – not less salt – for most (~1/2 teaspoon of salt per day according to Dr. Batmanghelidj). http://www.greenmedinfo.com/
- Other helpful lifestyle habits to overcome any damage from dehydration are regular exercise to stimulate the fat-burning metabolism, a mineral rich diet of fruits and vegetables, meditation to detoxify stressful thought patterns as well as the full exclusion of coffee, alcohol and artificial sweeteners from the diet
- Water is the main source of energy for the body – it generates electrical and magnetic energy inside every cell; it regulates energy and osmotic balance in the body; Water gives us power for all brain and body functions
- Water is the bonding adhesive in the cell structure; Water becomes sticky at the cell membrane, it helps to hold things together by forming a protective barrier around the cells
- Water is the main solvent for all foods, vitamins and minerals – but also oxygen; Water energizes the food; Water transports food throughout the body – Water literally nourishes us; Water also becomes involved in the metabolism of fat and of proteins into different amino acids
- Water clears toxic waste from the body
- Without Water we could not efficiently manufacture neurotransmitters or produce hormones
- Water is the most effective naturally preventive and curative medicine
Salt consumed when fully hydrated:
- Acts as an antihistamine; it can help to relieve asthma
- Counteracts excess acidity inside the cells, particularly in the brain and kidneys
- Helps with stress, emotional and mental disorders
- Helps to regulate Serotonin and Melatonin levels in the brain necessary for sleep regulation
- Maintains muscle tone (and prevents bladder leakage) as well as prevents muscle cramping
- Assists in the prevention and treatment of cancer; when the body is both well hydrated and well mineralized and circulation delivers oxygen to all parts of the body then active, well-functioning immune cells can better reach the cancer and kill it (cancer does not survive with abundant oxygen)
- Helps regulate blood sugar levels
If you are at all interested to learn how Water and Salt together lead to all these ascribed benefits, the book “You’re Not Sick, You’re Thirsty” provides relatively detailed explanations.
Published findings by the Centers for Disease Control https://www.cdc.gov/nutrition/data-statistics/plain-Water-the-healthier-choice.html state that water consumption in the US falls significantly short of Dr. Batmanghelidj’s recommendations and the demographics of people consuming inadequate amounts of Water more or less correlate with increased incidence of chronic diseases.
5) Mu Shik Jhon – “The Water Puzzle and the Hexagonal Key”
This book by Dr. Mu Shik Jhon takes the advice of drinking enough Water for health benefits to the next level. His book emphasizes that not all Water is equal and that the quality and type of the water available to our bodies makes all the difference. Dr. Jhon was a distinguished scientist who obtained his PHD in Chemistry at the University of Utah after having taught for several years at Dongguk University in Seoul. He is well-known for his many publications on the Theory of Liquids, the structure of Water, properties of electrolyte solutions and much more.
97% of the Earth’s Water volume is found in the oceans and ~2% is in form of ice . But the amount of Water that is usable for us, in aquifers, rivers and lakes is only less than 1% (~0.65%) of the total Water on the planet. Water circulates through all living beings and is continuously being recycled.
Naturally moving Water is pure and energized. Water has some unique characteristics that can make us pause and contemplate:
- Most substances contract as their temperature falls but Water reaches its highest density at 4 degrees Celsius. After that, as Water starts to freeze, it actually expands. This is why ice is lighter than Water and floats on top; this provides living sea creatures the opportunity to survive harsh winters at the bottom of lakes that might be frozen over.
- Water’s density decreases (and not increases) under pressure.
- Water can carry memory for prolonged periods of time
Unusual properties of Water like these motivated Dr. Jhon to research what type of structural changes in Water could explain these characteristics. Most people are familiar with Water’s molecule structure of H2O – two hydrogen atoms bonding to one Oxygen atom. But in regular Water these molecules are not found in isolation, they form bonds with adjacent molecules. The most frequent structures Dr. Jhon found are pentagonal and hexagonal Water rings.
Water weight changes depending whether it has molecules of H2O or molecules with pentagonal structure or molecules in hexagonal structure. The observations about the heat capacity of the different types of Water molecules at various temperatures is also counter-intuitive. Regular ice for instance includes ~26% of hexagonally structured Water and at temperatures between freezing point (0 degrees Celsius) and -40 degrees Celsius it can absorb heat (energy) much less than the same amount of super-cooled Water (at warmer temperature than freezing point) that includes 100% hexagonally structured Water molecules.
Winter clouds are an example of Water that is super cooled and has 100% hexagonally structured Water molecules that freeze immediately when they get in contact with any surface matter.
Dr. Jhon also observed that Water surrounding normal proteins in the body is forming a greater percentage of hexagonal structures than Water surrounding abnormal or cancer causing proteins. Water surrounding cancer causing proteins has instead an increased amount of Water in pentagonal structures. Similar findings show that Water surrounding healthy DNA has hexagonal structure and Water surrounding abnormal DNA includes more pentagonal Water molecule structures.
With increasing movement in Water (i.e. the more turbulent Water becomes) more hexagonal structures are forming.
When Water reacts with surrounding ions from Calcium, Vitamin C, germanium or other minerals it creates more hexagonal structures. Dr. Jhon found that such alkaline ionized water is another example for hexagonally structured Water.
Strong energetic fields, (for instance Water subjected to electric or magnetic fields) can also create a charge separation in Water pulling positive ions to one side and negative ions to the other side. This typically happens when hexagonally structured water forms. Another fascinating observation Dr. Jhon made was that drinking hexagonally structured Water stimulates the turnover of the Water in our body cells. Smaller amounts of hexagonally structured Water exchange Water in our cells faster than larger quantities of unstructured Water. The turnover of Water in our cells is an indicator for our metabolic rate which promotes good health and aging. Hexagonally structured Water is energetically more powerful and keeps us healthy! It resonates with Calcium, Vitamin C and other major amino acids supporting our cell structure.
Drinking sufficient quantities of water is important, but we also need hexagonally structured Water to keep our cells in good health.
In summary we should make sure that:
- Water is free of harmful substances such as chlorine, fluoride or even toxic thought patterns
- Water has essential minerals including calcium and magnesium in naturally occurring amounts; alkaline ionized Water is better for us than neutral or distilled Water
- Circulating Water or energizing Water in an electric or magnetic field can promote the forming of hexagonally structured Water
6) Gerald Pollack – “The Fourth Phase of Water Beyond Solid Liquid Vapor”
Dr. Gerald Pollack is a professor of bio-engineering at the University of Washington. He is well-known as a researcher who is not afraid to ask questions about everyday occurrences even when they risk challenging long-held dogma in the science community. He asks questions that have remained a mystery about Water such as:
- How does Water serve as adhesive holding wet sand together when dry sand particles remain unattached?
- Why do gelatin desserts made of 99.95% Water not leak Water and stay “gelled” together?
- What makes ice so slippery?
- How is it possible that warm Water can freeze more quickly than cold Water?
- What prevents Water rising in trees from bursting the capillaries given the weight of the Water and pressure pushing it up from the roots to the crown?
- How can the surface tension of Water support critters walking on pond surfaces and why do boats not sink in ocean Water? The conventional pressure theories fall short of fully proving logical.
In his book Dr Pollack documents findings from his many years of Water research revealing a revolutionary understanding that offers a different scientific explanation for these observations based on when and how hexagonal Water structures form.
His most important principle about Water is that it has 4 phases, the three well-known ones such as ice (solid state), Water (liquid state) and vapor (gaseous state) as well as a 4th state which he calls structured Water or exclusion zone EZ Water. It is gel-like and therefore fits between the solid state and liquid state as its own consistency with distinctly different characteristics from both other states – It is a liquid crystalline state of Water.
Dr. Pollack explains in detail how the structuring of Water occurs biochemically and that in doing so Water acts as an energy delivery mechanism to all living cells.
In Fourth Phase Water an electric charge separation occurs where negative charges build in the structured area of Water and positive charges concentrate in other bulk areas of Water in form of Hydronium ions. Positively charged Hydronium ions form when a third Hydrogen atom attached to an H2O molecule.
Noteworthy properties of this 4th phase of Water are the following:
- Structured Water lies near the surface of any body of Water. The purer the Water the more pronounced the structured Water formation will be at the surface. This in essence confirms the findings of the Russian scientists mentioned earlier who made these claims about what they called “Polywater” in the 1960s. But as mentioned earlier they were not taken seriously.
- Structured (exclusion zone EZ) Water is more viscous and more stable than bulk Water
- Its structure becomes so tight that it emits less infrared energy (like an ordered crystal) than bulk Water where molecular components move around more vigorously and therefore emit more infrared energy
- When structured Water forms, positive and negative Water components separate
- Multiple stacked hexagonal honeycomb shaped grids that have oxygen to hydrogen ratios of 3:2 (not 2:1 as in H2O) make up the molecular structure of this EZ Water; this explains the primarily negative charge.
- These Water honeycombs tend to build on any hydrophilic surface (hydrophilic = attracting Water with presence of oxygen atoms that serve as a template to start the hexagonal grid formation)
- When the honeycomb structure is complete, the negative charges of the EZ Water will be strongest; if oxygen atoms are missing, the structured Water is less stable and less negatively charged. In the extreme it is even possible that EZ Water could carry a positive charge when the lattice is very fragile from missing oxygen atoms holding it together.
- Structured Water effectively acts as a battery supplying much of nature’s needed energy where one battery pole lies in the structured Water area near the surface (with abundant oxygen atoms giving it a negative charge H3O2) and the other pole lies in the adjacent bulk Water with the opposite positive charge from Hydronium ions H3O
- Water absorbs energy from the environment – and it can release energy back into the environment in many forms like optical, biochemical, electrical and mechanical energy. The experiments Dr. Pollack did to illustrate this ability are just a brief teaser to anybody’s imagination of what potentials this represents! One conclusion is that more likely than not, penetration of light into our bodies carried in the Water helps to mechanically drive capillary blood flow (Did we really think the heart as a muscular pump is enough to pump it all alone with all that friction?) It’s a fascinating and an interesting notion, that even animals and humans who are not capable of photosynthesis can convert sunlight directly into mechanical action….
Dr. Pollack and his colleagues were able to prove that radiant electromagnetic energy is able to fuel and energize Water so that new structured Water can form and charge separations will occur. Infrared light has the strongest effect on creating structured Water. But Water definitely also reacts in repeatable, observable patterns to other energetic frequencies including sound.
This theory also explains how organisms can thrive in deep-sea without being able to breathe or photosynthesize. The cool structured Water (4 degrees Celsius) near the ocean floor gets fueled by the Earth’s thermal vents and infrared energy radiating directly from the Earth. The abundant oxygen in the structured Water is enough to sustain life’s processes.
The book “The Fourth Phase of Water – Beyond Solid Liquid Vapor” has many more examples of unusual observations of Water and it tests this 4th phase of structured Water theory against the more traditional ways of explaining these phenomena. Despite its scientific subject, it is very well-illustrated and easily understandable.
Dr. Pollack and his team also have a web-site where he provides background to his work and lists more of his publications. https://www.pollacklab.org/
To close this section, here is another interesting observation.
The scientist Piccardi conducted daily experiments over the course of 12 years and found that the reaction times from one experimental run to the next varied depending on what time of the year it was. In his 1962 publication “The Chemical Basis of Medical Climatology” he concluded that it must be the Water that absorbed the environmental energy and influenced the reaction times of experiments. He found that during December/January reaction times sharply dipped, and increased around March reaching a maximum in June and July.
7) Closing the circle back to Alchemy
As we are changing our views and understanding about Water, a very significant potential to transform our lives in many ways arises. Healthcare alone can benefit enormously using Water in targeted ways to deliver specific healing information needed….. The beauty of it is, that it is a relatively low-cost opportunity to make healthcare gentler but also more effective and truly healing.
Once these insights become more widely known and accepted, our respect and appreciation for each other should grow which should influence and turn upside down just about everything in our culture and civilization.
Maybe the phase of “being thirsty” will mean again, as it once did in the distant past, a the yearning for knowledge and connection to our roots and origin…. because that’s what we truly get with a mindful drink of water!
Let this be a wide-spread wake-up call raising questions for everybody. The fundamental alchemical search of “Know Thyself” (also meaning “Know the Universe” – “As Above – So Below”) could become the exercise that has the potential to change the world as we know it.
I’d like to close this blog entry with an excerpt from the Emerald Tablets, a Foundational text for Alchemists:
….. Separate the Earth from Heaven,
The subtle from the gross
Gently and with great ingenuity
It rises from Earth to Heaven
And descends again to Earth
Thereby combining within it
The powers of both the Above and the Below…..
(Joe Dubs allowed me to use his art here – you can check out more of his beautiful work at his web-site: https://joedubs.com/cosmic-creations-gallery-one/ )