Hi, I am Irmgard. For 25 years I was as a successful “workaholic” Financial Analyst when one day decided to shift, to consciously step back and balance my interests. I still work part-time in the corporate world, but dedicate most of my energy toward achieving and promoting integrated, holistic health & wellness. Below are some highlights that guided my development in this direction.
- In 2008 we started our “urban farm” organic garden growing most of our own vegetables and many herbs
- In 2009 I became a Reiki Master (Usui Tradition)
- In 2013 I became a Professional Certified Herbalist (studying with KP Khalsa for three years who not only taught Western Herbalist, but also Traditional Chinese Medicine and Ayurveda)
- Since 2011 I have studied at the School of Alchemical and Spagyric Arts deepening my appreciation for Nature Philosophy, hermetic teachings as well as teachings of Qabalistic concepts
- In 2012 I began exploring Spagyric herbal preparations. They have been a major stepping stone toward finding my “Philosopher’s Stone”
- In 2013 I completed Dr. Bruce Berkowsy’s course in Spiritual Phyto-Essencing
- In 2014 I became a Touch For Health practitioner; I also participated in Sajah Popham’s Botanical Constellations classes
- In 2015 I familiarized myself with Steven Horne’s Emotional Anatomy course series
- I dedicated 2016 to more in-depth studies of the Kabbala, an ancient mystic expression of creation (both macrocosm as well as microcosm) with its omnipresent Laws of Nature applicable to many realms
- During the summer of 2017 I created my first set of Orgonites – you can enjoy pictures of them on this site!
- I am currently learning and preparing for a German Healing Practitioner Certification (Heilpraktiker – the German version of a ND)
- For the last 9 years I have also been a very dedicated yogini
I hope you’ll enjoy exploring this site and find it uplifting and inspiring.
Thank you for your interest,